Hooping + pregnancy = ?

How long am I able to hoop while pregnant? And what comes after? Do I have to learn everything all over.... Yaiks!

Videos

tiistai 12. toukokuuta 2015

Pregnancy weeks 25-27

The pregnancy is now getting closer to the third trimester and I have to say that no huge changes hoop wise. Everything is still doable, even 5 hoops on-body-split, which actually feels really good... it's like a massage to my hips and back! Overall I believe that hooping is good exercise during pregnancy. It's low impact cardio and gentle to joints and ligaments... It also offers some movement to back and hips, which tend to get stiff when belly grows. I found a nice  article about pregnancy hooping here.

My pregnancy weeks 24-26 I spent mostly taking it easy and resting, because I caught a cold and was really ill for over two weeks. During my flu "episode", I did my last show before maternity leave. It was a little bit of unpleasant, because of the runny nose and fatigue, but I didn't want to miss it in any case. As I said before... performing is a huge part of me and it's been really tough to sell "no". That's why I really really wanted to do the last show!

Last glow show for me during this pregnancy
As I said... everything is still doable, but the costumes are not that wearable... anymore. The belly is getting bigger!
Pregnant week 25

Here is a small, quickly edited clip from that show!




Best Spring greetings!
Wishes the lady and the bump (week27)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti