Hooping + pregnancy = ?

How long am I able to hoop while pregnant? And what comes after? Do I have to learn everything all over.... Yaiks!

Videos

keskiviikko 17. kesäkuuta 2015

Week 30-31

I'm so exited. The due date is getting closer every day. Only 1, 5 months left! I'm really anxious to meet the little one - and also waiting eagerly getting back to my normal hooping & exercise routines.

I did my my (final) last show on 28th of May. Compared to what I normally do during our show, this was about 3 % of the work. No hoop solos, fire, led... Just pixel poi spinning. A little bit boring, if you ask me. Especially since I still felt I could the choreos, but I understand that now I should take it easy(ish). Any case the show was awesome and I'm really proud of our whole team!
Week 30 

After the show I flew to Cyprus. This was just a normal holiday. Can't even remember when was the last holiday under the sun (without gig). Well, the others were performing in Brazil at the same time...So in Cyprus I tried to find my inner zen (once again) and just keep spinning, just keep spinning...

Pregnancy week 31 (8 months pregnant)
I'm still a little bit blown away of how little pregnancy have affected me physically. I feel my balance is good, I don't feel clumsy, my back doesn't hurt and when it comes to hooping...everything is still doable. Only in 4 hoop on-body-split I have to cheat a little bit. Instead of hooping on my waist the hoop spins a little bit higher, near my rib cage. Also I'm  not that fast anymore and the planes are little bit off, but that's easy to correct afterwards. 

So, here's a little video from Cyprus.


Cheers
Katra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti